Search Engine Optimization
SEO is the active practice of optimizing a web site by improving internal and external aspects in order to increase the traffic the site receives from search engines. Firms that practice SEO can vary; some have a highly specialized focus, while others take a more broad and general approach. Optimizing a web site for search engines can require looking at so many unique elements that many practitioners of SEO (SEOs) consider themselves to be in the broad field of website optimization .
We will research 10+ keywords that are likely to be typed into a search engine when people are looking for the range of your products or services. We will optimise as many pages in your site as we need to for your products or services to be found when people put those keywords into a search engine. We will give you a report every quarter detailing your position in the world's major search engines.
- Search engine optimization
- Link building services
- Directory submission
- Blog submission
- Content writing and article writing
- Social networking
- Pay Per Click Management
- Press Releases & others
- High search engine placement is known to account for 80 to 90% of the total website traffic.
- SEO is immune to risks, unless there are obvious mistakes and/or spamming, which may lead to the website being penalized.
- It helps you in broadcasting your message to your targeted audience, on a global scale.
- The results of the SEO efforts are visible for a longer period of time, as compared to any other form of Online marketing.
- SEO is a cost effective Online marketing tool.